RETINOL SKIN BRIGHTENER 1%
A retinol-based solution clinically proven to rapidly improve the appearance of uneven skin tone for a brighter, clearer and smoother complexion.
- Promotes exfoliation to eliminate uneven skin tone and improve skin smoothness
- Supports skin’s resiliency against future discolouration aggressors
- Specially encapsulated to deliver a targeted, controlled release of retinol for maximized brightening
- Contains calming + soothing properties for an improved product experience
50ml / 1.7 Fl. Oz
Directions for Use:
Apply to clean, dry skin.
The potency of Retinol Skin Brightener can cause redness, dryness and peeling for the first few weeks. These anticipated reactions are a sign that the product is working and will subside with consistent use.
- High-potency retinol: Improves skin texture + dryness and eliminates visible discolouration for brighter + smoother looking skin
- Oleosome delivery: Targeted + slow release of retinol to maximize brightening benefits
- Bakuchiol: Proven skin conditioner that soothes and calms skin to improve the product experience
- Brightening blend: Provides added support for complexion normalization
- Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Steareth-20, Pentylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Bakuchiol, Acetyl Glucosamine, Cetearyl Glucoside, Lecithin, Polyisobutene, Alcohol, Glutathione, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Bisabolol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Silica, Polysorbate 80, BHT, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate,Disodium EDTA, Sorbitan Isostearate, Gluconolactone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Metabisulfite, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Soy Isoflavones, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Citral, Coumarin.