Ultimate Facial is a luxurious facial where science meets indulgence. Working your skin from the outside in, this treatment has been designed to deeply exfoliate dead skin cells and remove non terminal hair, polish the skin, flush toxins, increase and stimulate our natural collagen and cell turnover. This method will heavily increase the absorption of any active ingredients by 80% as opposed to 8%, this is why we use a hyaluronic acid mask for maximum results. It is the epitome of luxury with Ultimate Facial results.
UF is a combination of an in-depth skin analysis, dermaplaning, lymphatic massage, micro-needling and to end it with a fabulous hyaluronic acid mask. All rolled into 1 hour of feeling like a Million Dollars. These treatments, however, can be broken down and performed separately.
The results speak for themselves. You can expect:
- Elevated absorption levels of up to 80%
- Brighter skin
- Professional skin analysis
- Smoother skin
- Increased hydration levels with hyaluronic acid
- Flawless makeup application
- Reduces scarring
- Decreases puffiness around the eyes
- Firmer skin
- Increases collagen production
- Removes 3 to 4 weeks worth of dead skin cells
- Thickens the epidermis over time to reduce the appearance of broken capillaries
- Lymphatic drainage removes built up toxins
- Glowing, even skin tone
- Reduces pigmentation inc (PIH)
- Instant results with ongoing benefits (over 4 weeks)
Who can do it?
The Ultimate Facial is suitable for all skin types and it can help with:
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Sun Damage
- Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Acne Scarring
- Lymphatic drainage
- Mild rosacea
(Image credit: Huda Beauty)
A good facial can get your skin glowing. But a great one? It could actually detox your entire body. Lymphatic massage is a fantastic treatment which has been around for many years, and its multiple benefits are always widely documented, especially when it comes to skincare and addressing acne. When used in conjunction with topical acne products, lymphatic massage of the face and decollete area can be highly effective due to its ability to prevent sluggish circulation and remove unwanted toxins. This reduces puffiness and keeps our complexion healthy. Here are the benefits of Lymphatic massage:
- Deep cleanse
- Accelerated healing
- Reduce puffiness
- Congestion free skin
- Reduction of scar tissue
- Promotes the feeling of relaxation and wellbeing
- Use of SPF 35 plus
- Apply serums and moisturisers
- Beware of the absorption levels of spray tan/numbing agents
- No chlorine for 24 hours
- No exfoliation for 7 days after treatment
- No heat treatments for 48 hours sun/sauna/steam
- Stay well hydrated
- Headache can occur after lymphatic drainage as we are flushing any built up toxins away.
How often can you do the ULTIMATE FACIAL?
- Clients can receive a Ultimate Facial every 4-6 weeks
- As we are removing 3-4 weeks worth of dead skin cells it is very important to let the skin go through its healing cycle of 28 days
- Skin needling results depend on inflammatory response and wound healing, whilst we see an immediate result, the skin will be giving ongoing results for weeks after it goes through the healing period
- One treatment will get you feeling like a Million Dollars, however, we recommend a course of 4-6, 4-6 weeks apart for optimum Ultimate Facial results.